Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Explosions in St. Louis Industrial Building

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Explosions in St. Louis Industrial Building

    Company that produces propane, oxygen and other chemicals catches fire, with massive explosions. 2 block area evacuated. Report says all employees exscaped unharmed. But nothing official from law enforement or fire department personnel. Shown live on CNN.

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Explosions in St. Louis Industrial Building

    Man there was some huge explosions. If no one was injured or killed it was by the Grace of God. The people in the area thought they were being bombed. Man some massive explosions.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Explosions in St. Louis Industrial Building

    I saw that. Man, I was ready to dive for cover.
    INCOMING ! ! !
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Explosions in St. Louis Industrial Building

    Story I saw said the reason they were safe was they had "some warning" that let them get away. About 2 or 3 good licks at the lp gas pipe lines in the NE would cause a state no one has seen since WWII. In the middle 70s pressure fell to 6-8 psi and it should be about twice that, that is what brought on all the local drilling. Steve Leer (Arch Coal ceo)said the other day coal and power companies couldn't rule out black outs if this was a long hot summer, as power companies had took to keeping very small stockpiles. HAHA , I know one foreman in BSG that held his WCCO stock as they couldn't get much out of it anyway, bankrupt you know, it was back to 14 bucks a share last time I looked. The day it came back on the market he said, " I bet 1200 dollars today, bought 1200 more shares of Westmoreland stock at 1 dollar a share." Guys at work laughed at him, looks like he might have hit the lotto.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •